Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wedding Wednesday: Josephine & Matthew

8/9/2016  |  San Diego City Hall
It was a warm Tuesday on the 9th of August. Everyone meet early in the morning outside of the San Diego Court House. If you have never been to the San Diego Courthouse it is a stunning Art Deco building, in downtown San Diego right on the harbor. Only the bride and groom were present, as they both had large families and wanted a special day just for them. They meet at a local restaurant/ bar that the bride was working in at the time. Matt came in as a customer.

Here are a some Q & A's with the bride and groom:
Josie about Matt- “I love my hunny’s thoughts and ideas about the world. He is incredibly intelligent and easy to please. I love that people like him right away and that he gets along well with everyone he meets. I love how he makes me feel about myself and how I am so comfortable around him. We get along very well and have very rarely had any disagreements. I love how thoughtful my hunny is, and how he is always listening- even when I think he is not. I love how handsome my hunny is.”

Matt about Josie- “Josie makes our relationship fun and easy. She is amiable, quick to smile, and full of energy. We always laugh because of her “spunkiness.” She’s a wonderful partner that enhances every activity. Her intelligence and determination have motivated me to become a better person. On top of all that she is gorgeous. I am forever grateful and fortunate she has chosen to spend her life with me. What do you want to remember about you two, right now?How much our life has changed within the last year yet our relationship remains the same. Our surroundings may be different but we are the same with each other.Tell me about yourselves.”

Q: What is one fun fact about each person?
Josie – “She is a mental health therapist for the state of California. Josie’s hobbies include yoga, wine, and her hunny. Josie was a gymnast for many years and is half Polish and half Mexican.

Matt – Currently a graduate student at Arizona State University. His hobbies include watching/playing basketball, beer, and Josie. Matt is a quarter Japanese a quarter German and half Mexican.

Q: What do you like to do together?
A: We love to travel together, experience new things (exploring new places, restaurants, activities), and watch our favorite TV shows (Game of Thrones, Better Call Saul, The Americans). Being new to San Diego we like to go new places! If you could pick one word that describes you as a couple, what would it be? Unconventional. Our relationship is non-traditional and is molded to our personalities. We compliment each other extremely well.Here's to being married happily ever after!






ingredients:
Location: San Diego City Hall
Photography: Great Woodland Photography
Makeup: Glam Solita

Florist: Green Fresh Florals