Monday, January 25, 2010

I met the creator!



Ok, so not the creator but one of them! I wanted to fill you all in on this last weekend’s show...definitely one of the highlights of my weekend. I went to the trunk show and a little preliminary event held at Bloomingdales last Thursday and had the pleasure of meeting Claire. What a gem, seriously one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is so down to earth in talking to the models as they were walking around in her designs at Bloomies. Her style is very non-traditional but if you ever get a chance, even if you want a little more of a traditional gown, I recommend trying on her dresses, they are so comfortable. I can't say enough about her. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that all the designer gowns you try on that there really is a person making them and they do care how you feel in that gown on your special day! Happy Dress Hunting!