Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Doug & Steve


6/21/14  |  The Prado at Balboa Park
Their Story: Doug & Steve were married at The Prado in Balboa Park! San Diego has a lot of great locations to get married, but this is definitely a local favorite, and I am sure it always will be. I can't tell you how much I loved being their photographer on the big day! These two guys are incredible and have two adorable kids, Emma and Thomas. But here is a look into their wedding day. Thank you, Steve and Doug, for choosing Derek Chad Photography to photograph your big day! I had a blast with you guys and all of your friends and family! I am honored to have been a part of it.














The Ingredients
Photography: Derek Chad Photography
Entertainment: DJ Daniel Peterson
Cake: Flour Pour
Officiant: Pastor Mike Mitschke
Photo Booth: Starlight Photo Booth