Friday, January 3, 2014

Fashion Friday: A Groom's Story

Class Act Tuxedo provided this groom a wonderful experience for his wedding day!


"We found Class Act on the Internet not far from where we live in Murrieta, and WOW... Class Act is what was waiting for us at the door. The second Shae welcomed my wife and I, we knew we came to the right place. I got sized and fitted almost immediately. Very professional.With my tux and my gorgeous bride by my side, I was devilishly handsome!

"I have three boys from a previous marriage and Lisa has 2 boys and a daughter from a previous marriage. I can't forget that Lisa and I have 20 month old twin toddler boys! Date night or a weekend getaway was tough to manage, so a year ago I took my bride Lisa on a vacation to Lake Tahoe for a week for our second year anniversary. On that date, we took a hike around the lake and I found the perfect spot overlooking Lake Tahoe. I dropped down on one knee and with tears in my eyes I presented My Sweetheart with a ring and asked her to marry me. It was a beautiful time.

"On November 26th, Lisa and I were married just one year short of our Tahoe Vacation. Thank you Class Act Tuxedo for making our wedding a very special moment in both of our lives!" - Juan Alex

Class Act Tuxedo is located on 26459 Ynez Road, Suite A, Temecula, CA 92591 and can be reached by email at classacttuxedo1@aol.com or by telephone at 951-296-5885.