Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Ask Abby: How Do I Pick My Wedding Colors?

I'm an indecisive person, I can't seem to settle on my wedding's colors. We have a date picked and a venue booked, now I just need to pick my colors to move on with everything else. Any tips?



Wedding Coordinator: At Your Side Planning // Photograph by: Photos by Anjuli 

Picking your colors can be a hard thing! If you haven't had everything mapped out since you were five, you may struggle with this. But don't fret! There are several easy ways to settle on a color scheme and be pleased with the outcome.

1) Have you discussed it with your fiancé? He may have an opinion on this one. Maybe his favorite color is orange and that can be your accent color which could narrow down the main color.

2) Another option is to do mismatched colors. It's becoming more and more popular to pick one color and then decorate your wedding in shades of that color.

3) If you have hired a wedding planner, this is one area they can help in! They do this for a living so they have a great eye for what color schemes go together, trust their judgement.

If you have a question you'd like to "Ask Abby," please send an email to abby@sandiegostyleweddings.com.