Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Vendor Spotlight: ArenLace


Vendor: ArenLace
Phone: (951) 348-8448
Email: arenlace@zoho.com
Website: www.arenlace.com
Social Media: Facebook Twitter

Company Background:
My Husband and I were married on October 3, 2010. We decided that we wanted to have a really nice wedding with little out of pocket. I started making all of our wedding decorations by hand. I fell in love with the whole process and knew that planning, crafting and decorating came naturally. A year and 1/2 into marriage, ArenLace (Ironlace) was established and has been growing strong in Murrieta, CA. since 2012.

We offer a variety of custom designed apparel that is a great gift for any occasion.  Our specialty line includes Bride and Bridesmaid wedding party robes.  We have tanks for the bride and bridal party, Wedding party tanks, Shirts and dresses.  Every item is custom designed and developed in our shop.  Making this a special handmade wedding Gift!

My love for Paris, Eiffel Tower & Fleur de lis provided inspiration for our brand. My husband proposed with an engagement ring and added a Fleur de lis into the band. I have always loved the Eiffel Tower so I decided to combine the two for my logo. ArenLace is the Iron lace that is seen on the arches of the Eiffel Tower. That’s how we came up with our logo and brand! Cute right!? Thanks for stopping by our Boutique.