Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Wedding Wednesday: Jill & Debbie

10/11/2014  |  Hornblower Cruises
From their photographer: I was so excited to meet Jill and Deb! And after meeting we found out that we have a lot in common! They are a ton of fun and I love the way they look at each other. SO much love for each other it's adorable. They are from Chandler, AZ and I was raised nearby in Mesa, AZ. But I found it interesting that they were getting married on the same boat that my Husband and I were married on in 2009! It is called the Emerald Hornblower and we both found it through Hornblower Cruises and Events. It was great to be back on the boat, but the best part was celebrating their love for each other. They had an amazing wedding with such a fun group of friends and family. A night they will never forget. We also took some extra time to get some photos of the two of them at their favorite dog beach in Ocean Beach. Aren't those dogs adorable?!










ingredients
Location: Hornblower Cruises
Photographer: Derek Chad Photography