Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wedding Wednesday: Allison & Patrick

4/8/2016  |  Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort

From the photographer: "I can't say enough about these two... they are so in love and you can see it all over their faces. I live for a good emotional day at a wedding... and these two delivered! Just check out their first look... the tears of happiness and the love is so amazing... one of my favorites to date! I have personally known this bride, Allison, for about 14 years now. She is one of the most caring, fun, and beautiful people I have ever met and I am lucky to have her in my life.... I cherish our friendship. AND my best friend, her sister, was the Maid of Honor at this wedding! I met them both in England while we were studying abroad at Oxford University. I am so honored to have been their photographer and this was such an incredible group. it was a beautiful day on the beach celebrating two people that are crazy in love!"














ingredients
Location: Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
Photography: Derek Chad Photography
Entertainment: AR Entertainment /  Eliana Strings
Bartender: Joe's Bar
Catering: Don Jorge Catering
Cake: Azukar