Saturday, June 3, 2017

Limitless Love: New Beginnings

Limitless Love

The Ransom's work closely with staff from Balboa Naval Hospital, which specializes in traumatic injuries endured by servicemen and servicewomen, to couple for Vows for Vows. "We recognize the sacrifices the our young troops have endured and the challenges that lie ahead and are extremely honored to help in any way possible to be a part of an exciting new chapter in their lives and what better new beginning than providing a completely free dream wedding," says Suan.
Last years' Vows for Vets couple was Retired marine Sergent Kaleb Weakly, who was injured by gun shot wounds to his upper and lower extremities while serving in Afghanistan in 2012, and his wife Sydney. They married at Los Willows in March 2016. Weakley credits Sydney with inspiring and supporting him.

"I am always active and on0the0go and it's always been because of her," he says. "She gave me hope and showed me that I am equal to, if not better physically, than any able bodied person. I love her forever and I aways will."  




Courtesy of San Diego Style Weddings